GDPR Privacy Notice: Members and Partners
Early Years Scotland (EYS) respect your rights in relation to the choices and control of your personal data.
EYS will retain evidence of your consent for the duration of your relationship with us; this will record when and how we gained your consent.
Any data you provide will be stored securely within our Management Information System or in our Secure Early Years Scotland Password Protected Information Drive. We will ask you explicitly for your consent in relation to your data preferences and at any time you will have the option to opt out of the consent given.
EYS will ask you to opt in to methods and means of communication; at any time, you will have the option to opt out. Please email [email protected] to advise us of any changes.
EYS will not share your data with any third parties unless receiving consent from yourself to do so.
Your data will be used for the purpose of communicating with you in relation to EYS Services, Events, Professional Learning and all relevant EYS communications such as:
- Gaining your views, opinions and thoughts on relevant matters and issues – we will make you aware of the information that will be shared should it relate directly to you.
- Inviting you to events
- Sharing information with you in relation to Professional Learning events you are invited to or have booked.
- Sending you our Early Years Scotland Magazine and any other relevant information
- Sharing links to relevant areas of support
- Contacting you as a result of communication from yourself
- Improving any aspect of EYS services
- Maintaining our EYS internal recordsThe personal data we will gather from you is the following:
- Your name and job title
- Relevant email and telephone contact details
- Where relevant, your address
- Relevant information in relation to maintaining and building our partnership
- Your agreed methods of communicationPlease contact us if you wish us to explain any part of this EYS Privacy Statement.