Parent and Toddler Groups/Playgroups
This membership is for groups that are parent/carer run where the parents/carers stays with the toddlers during the session. Sessions normally run up to 2 hours and are not Care Inspectorate regulated.
For an annual membership of only £80, you will be entitled to the great benefits listed below.
Join quickly and easily today. Click here to start your membership.
• Learning Through Play for Parent and Toddler Groups
• Running a Parent and Toddler Group: a Code of Practice
• Top Tips for Parents Booklet
• Parent Chat Magazine (published three times per year)
• Starting a Playgroup in Scotland
• A Checklist to Getting Outdoors
• Emergency Procedures
• Covid -19 EYS Guidance for Organised Activities for Children
• Covid-19 Model Template Risk Assessment for Reopening Unregulated Playgroup/Parent and Toddler Groups
• Bouncy Castle Guidance - Insurance Recommendations
• Music, Movement, Songs and Rhymes Booklet
• Nursery Rhyme Booklet
• Child Protection
• Equal Opportunities
• Health & Safety
• Healthy Eating
• Infection Control
• Nappy Changing
• GDPR and Confidentiality
• Grant Writing Tips
• Group Closure Guidance
• Helpline - Bespoke Direct Support
• Internet Banking Guidance
• Model Constitutions
• Committee Handbook on Governance (Partnership for Success)
• An annual, virtual training session on how to support your committee.