Child Development Officer- Dunagoil Nursery
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £23,322 (pro rata)
Location: Castlemilk, Glasgow
Do you have what it takes to join our growing team and build your career? Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for an exciting new challenge? We are looking for a Child Development Officer to join our team at our nursery in Castlemilk, Glasgow.
The Indigo Group is a well-respected childcare organisation that provides affordable, high-quality care within the Glasgow community. Our vision is to provide outstanding and accessible childcare, to families from all backgrounds, for children ages 0 to 16 years old. We are a passionate group that has formed the best team to carefully create a positive experience and meet the needs and interests of our families and neighbouring communities.
As a Child Development Officer, you will be responsible for supporting our childcare team in the delivery of our activities and programmes. Your primary role will be to assist in the planning and delivery of creative and engaging activities for the children, ensuring that they are appropriate for the age and developmental stage of the children. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the environment is clean, safe and well-maintained.
• Assist in the planning and delivery of creative and engaging activities for the children
• Ensure that activities are appropriate for the age and development stage of the children
• Maintain a clean, safe and well-maintained environment
• Provide healthy snacks and meals to the children
• Support the childcare team in delivering high-quality childcare services
• SCQF Level 7 in Social Services, Children and Young (or equivalent)
• Experience working in a childcare setting
• A passion for working with children and supporting their development
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
In return, we are offering:
• A competitive salary
• 37 fully paid annual leave per year
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Childcare discounts
• Discounted gym membership and much more…
If you think you would be a great addition to our team, we want to hear from you. Apply at
https://www.indigogrp.com/work-with-us.We look forward to hearing from you.