Glasgow Clyde College has very kindly paid for 137 of its students to become members of Early Years Scotland.
The students are undertaking a National Certificate in Early Education and Childcare and are divided across the college’s six campuses.
Among the benefits of EYS membership the students can enjoy are:
• Magazines for Early Years Practitioners
• Magazines for parents of children 0-5
• Monthly e-bulletins
• A dedicated student members’ area on the EYS website keeping them up to date with ELC developments, and giving access to a wide range of FREE online publications
• Discounted training through EYS's new Professional Learning Academy
• Discounted rates for EYS national conference and other events.
Early Years Scotland Service Manager with responsibility for membership, Michelle Wood, said: "We look forward to offering the students support and guidance in whichever way possible and sincerely hope that they utilise the benefits provided."
for more information on membership of Early Years Scotland.
View Previous Blog
"Our Creative Journey resource" posted in News
View Next Blog
"Children and Young People’s Commissioner backs call for smoke-free children’s spaces" posted in News